Monday, April 1, 2013

updates needed and coming soon

I have had such a busy holiday season and into spring now that I have not been able to update how I would have liked.

We have had a lot happen in our house including another surgery, and I am expecting another baby. (July 2, 2013) I was feeling so sick that I did not feel like using any spare time for blogging. But thankfully I have been feeling great lately and  I have a few posts that I am working on and hopefully I will be able to post them soon.

I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to spring and summer as much as I am.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have the same condition as your son (actually everyone in my Mom's family does...brother, mom, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc.) My son who was born on November 25th, 2013, also has it on both hands. We are going in today to schedule his first surgery. Thank for you your blog, it has helped ease some of my worry/anxiety for this process to begin! :)

    ReplyDelete