Sunday, December 9, 2012

Another Syndactyly Blog That Helped Me

I thought it would be good to share a blog that helped me  a lot through this process. Irina is the mom of two very beautiful girls. She shared her families own story of syndactally in a very meaningful way.
Actually her blog inspired my own. I thought that if she helped so many people with her blog then I could maybe help someone with one of my own.

The more information that is easy to find on the syndactyly topic makes it feel like you can get through it. It helped me to read such a personal blog because i knew that they were real people going through what we were going through.

http://syndactyly.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. HI! I am Erda from Singapore. My daughter went through syndactyly surgery last year when she was 6months old. I found your blog thru Ania's Mommie's blog. I am starting to blog the whole surgery on my new blog! We had the surgery last year though and I didn't keep up with the blogs after the surgery.

    HELLO!! HELLO!
    http://deardaryai-nur.blogspot.sg/search/label/amnioticbandsyndrome

    ReplyDelete